Posts Tagged BePure ONE
I created the BePure ONE based on demand from past participants of my nutritional programme who wanted to be able to take one supplement which contained; macro minerals, trace minerals, extra minerals that were deficient in New Zealand Soils, high levels of fat soluble vitamins, high levels of B vitamins, antioxidants and superfoods.
I based BePure ONE on the number one rated U.S supplement and then tweaked and added to formulation to satisfy my own research on what is missing/lacking and deficient in New Zealand’s diet and soils.
I contracted Douglas Laboratories (ISO tested and qualified) the most qualified and respected supplement manufacturer in the world to manufacture BePure ONE. I could have used poor quality ingredients like many cheaper supplements use… but what’s the point if they don’t work? BePure ONE represents incredible value when you compare the ingredients in each capsule, the quality of the ingredients, and the number of capsules you get.
I truly believe that many of today’s modern diseases are driven by mineral, vitamin and antioxidant deficiencies. Scientist and two time nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling stated ‘You can trace every disease to a mineral deficiency.” That was quite some statement to be made 40 years ago…now we know it be exactly true!!
Consider these statistics:
– 44% of New Zealander’s die of Heart Disease including stroke (Heart Foundation) – An increased risk of dying from Heart Disease is associated with a deficiency in B vitamins and Choline. BePure ONE has these B vitamins and Choline.
– 29% of New Zealander’s die of cancer. Breast and Prostate cancers being the number one newly registered cancer for women and men respectively (NZ Health Information Service) . Nutritional factors such as selenium, vitamin E, lycopene and other antioxidants have been shown to reduce cancer. BePure ONE provides broad-spectrum antioxidants to help protect against cancer.
– 1.125 Million Prescriptions were written for antidepressants in New Zealand in 2006 -2007. You cannot make serotonin (feel good hormone) without folic acid, B6 Vitamin C and Zinc. To make hormones the adrenal cascade requires vitamin C, E, B3, B5, B6, magnesium, calcium, zinc, manganese, selenium, molybdenum, chromium, copper and iodine. BePure ONE provides these nutrients to support healthy hormone function.
– Osteoporosis effects more than 50% of women and nearly a third of men over 60 in New Zealand. Boron an ultra trace mineral has been shown to improve bone mineral density. BePure ONE provides boron and other vitamins essential to healthy bones.
– Chronic Fatigue’s a modern disease that’s becoming increasingly common. The liver and Mitochondria, the keys to your energy, require B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, vitamins A, E and D plus many minerals including magnesium. BePure ONE supplies all of these nutrients to maximise energy production.
I believe that one of the main reasons for these diseases and other degenerative disorders like eye degeneration is a lack of nutrition. I believe you cannot get everything you need from your diet and everyone should be taking extra nutrition in the form of supplementation.
No ones’ nutrition is 100% perfect, not even mine! If you do nothing else to improve your health except take BePure ONE then I believe over time it will significantly improve your health and reduce your chances of illness and disease.
The BePure ONE Multivitamin is great value at a price of $88 on the autoship option (usually $105 one off price) for which you get an amazing 240 capsules that will last you 2 months, that’s only $1.46 a day for better health (how much do you spend on coffee?). Call 0800 873 787 to order or click here to purchase online.
P.S. If you join the BePure VIP Club for only $9 a month, you’ll get a further 10% off the BePure ONE and any other BePure purchases you make. Plus, you get access to video content worth over $150 for FREE.
We all know about the fantastic antioxidants found in Green Tea (that’s why I put it in my BePure ONE).
The latest research now shows that green tea can be beneficial for weight loss too! In a study of 132 overweight subjects given either green tea extract or a placebo, the green tea group had significantly improved abdominal (belly) fat loss and reduced serum triglycerides (that’s good too). 
It is believed that green tea promotes thermogenesis. Thermogenesis involves your body increasing energy burning through brown fat cells – the result…More energy, feeling warmer and body fat loss! There are many foods that are thermogenic and I get into these in great detail in my BePure VIP Health Club. A study supporting this has found that green tea increased resting energy expenditure and fat oxidation – great news! 
I alternate between a couple of green teas – an organic gunpowder green tea and this Japanese lime green – give it a try!
Ref: 1 – Maki KC, et al. Green tea catechin consumption enhances exercise-induced abdominal fat loss in overweight and obese adults. JNutr. 2009 Feb; 139(2):264-270
2 – Auvichayapat et al. Effectiveness of green tea on weight reduction in obese Thais: A randomised, controlled trail. Phsiol Behav. 2008 Feb 27;93(3):486-91