Archive for category BePure
This is an account of the ‘BePure Life Changing Weekend’ kindly written and sent to us by Lisa Wilkinson
Divine intervention, universal approval, or all my ducks in a row…..call it what you will, I was off to the Ben Warren ‘BePure Life Changing Weekend’ in Havelock North.
Just like so many people, I have a myriad of health issues I struggle with on a day-to-day basis, robbing me of my vitality. I’m no longer bullet proof (darn it!) and with that acceptance I am also no longer ignorant of the responsibility I must take for my own health.
I have been a follower of Ben’s philosophies since watching him on the 60 minutes programme a few years back. He got results, he made sense to the layman and I enjoyed his down to earth approach and plentiful You Tube videos. No hard sell, just genuine passion about sharing his wealth of knowledge to the minions out there suffering from a host of Dis-Eases.
And now I was actually going to meet this guru of mine.
I was running a little late and was the last one to arrive, (not my favourite thing to do) so I was flustered and feeling a little vulnerable when I walked in and there he was…in the flesh! He smiled, shook my hand and welcomed me as I am sure he did with every other of the 52 participants who arrived before me.
Serves me right, last seat was up the front, so I walked the gauntlet trying to look cool calm and collected and was immediately put at ease by the lovely Kelly at my table.
I remember glancing around the room and being quite surprised at the age ranges; from early 20’s to late 60’s ish. I found that very interesting and took the opportunity during a break to ask the younger participants why they were there as they were obviously in their prime. The general feedback was that they were being proactive about their health so they could maintain a full and healthy life. Wow I was impressed and hope that their positivity rubs off on their Mac eating peers!
Ben took the floor at 8.45am and the for the entire two days was the epitome of what glorious health and vitality looks like in full flight. Great product endorsement one might say!
The schedule was grueling and made Biology 101 look likes child’s play. The man is a walking talking encyclopedia, a 21st Century ‘Bach’ who took us all on a mind boggling journey of facts and figures, questionnaires to define our metabolic type, pulse taking to identify food effects and how each aspect of the self is intricately linked, Body Mind and Spirit. I kept thinking of the little ditty that went like this…the hip bones connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bones connected etc etc.
Ben skillfully mapped out the mechanics of the body from where the fuel went in and the exhaust came out, explaining in great detail how intrinsic each body system is to the next and how we can all apply this knowledge to our own health issues.
He interwove his delivery with his own personal experiences and laced his message with humor, empathy, even a little political intrigue, and an overwhelming sense of love for all.
Both days were well catered in every way; Ben fed our minds, our bodies (regularly thanks to Ben’s love of good healthy food) and interludes for some pleasant fresh air and Zen like exercise.
During both days, each person was invited to have a private 1 to 1 consult with the other specialists in the BePure team and climb aboard the Body Composition Machine. Well that sure took the wind out of my sails! I was not in good shape. I am a 53 year old in a 68 year olds body, or a 68 year old covered in a 53 year old veneer, whichever way I tried to look at it I was horrified.
Thankfully the team helped alleviate some of my worry by prescribing nutritional and emotional support, and three weeks down the track, as I pen my experience, I do believe I have made progress and am feeling more hopeful and healthy than I have in years.
I only wish I could have bottled that feeling of shock and horror so I could pop the cork and have a whiff every time I reach for that muffin, coffee or the Friday night Gin in the future. Ben recommends we find that “One Big Thing” that will keep us on track when temptation beckons, and that’s hard to do on a daily basis. He also said the best pharmacy is your body, listen carefully. I like that analogy and could simply substitute the weight of fear for self awareness?
You just can’t take shortcuts and yes ‘Good Health’ comes at a cost, but I know that I can no longer afford NOT to make the changes in myself and my environment that will support my well being for as long as I draw breath with a smile on my face and peace within.
I would like to thank Ben and his wonderful team; Julie, Jules, Melanie and Rose. The experience was indeed Life Changing.
Bless you all
Are you tired for no reason even after a good nights sleep?
Are you sensitive to sunlight and need sunglasses?
Do you constantly have afternoon lows?
Do you crave salty or sweet snacks?
Do you not get hungry until 10am?
Stress related Adrenal Fatigue is so common that an estimated 80% of people in western world suffer from it at some time in their lives.
Because so many people are struggling with a lack of energy, feeling run down and simply not their best – I wanted to make September ‘Adrenal Fatigue Awareness Month’.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions above, chances are your adrenal glands and body need some support and repair, please take a moment to read this important information.
What is Adrenal Fatigue?
The adrenal glands are two very small but very important little glands which are hormone-producing powerhouses.
Adrenal fatigue is basically, where over time, your adrenal glands are no longer able to effectively make essential hormones you need to function optimally – primarily cortisol. Cortisol, your daytime hormone, helps modulate your immune system, anti-inflammatory responses, nervous system, blood sugar levels, blood pressure and gives you energy.
When you can no longer produce the right ratios of cortisol and other hormones you then experience adrenal burn-out / fatigue.
What Causes Adrenal Fatigue?
There are many reasons why so many people are suffering from degrees of adrenal fatigue.
Being a parent; having a busy job; always on the go; pressure to perform in sport, study or career; nutritional deficiencies; re-living past events or emotions over and over again; an injury or accident etc etc, can all over time effect your adrenal glands (and entire endocrine system).
For many people even when the ‘stress’ stops the fatigue can persist (for years in some cases).
It is not natural to feel tired and worn out and constantly having to drag yourself through the day!!
For me having heaps of energy is everything. If you don’t have the energy and motivation to achieve the things you want in life and to have fun, it can be a bit of a struggle….but you don’t have to continue to suffer.
How do you recover from adrenal fatigue?
As mentioned the adrenal glands are crucial for the production of hormones (chemical messengers) your body needs to survive and thrive. When dealing with adrenal fatigue we have to look at a person holistically – addressing diet, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, thoughts and emotions.
‘My Top Five Tips for adrenal fatigue’
1) Rest and Repair
Taking time to stop and really ‘switch off’, is something we rarely find time to do in a busy, fast-paced modern life with a constant to do list.
Some people try and have time to relax but often feel guilty for doing ‘nothing’, or the mind keeps racing with worries about money, family, career, weight, relationships troubles etc.
Some use television, alcohol and other social activities to ‘relax’. I am not saying all this should be banned, however taking time to slow the body and mind down and be in the present moment is fundamental for allowing a state of ‘rest and repair’ as apposed to ‘fight and flight’.
Taking time to practice diaphragmatic breathing allows the body stop needing to produce extra stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol to get through the day, and focus on other essential body functions necessary for you to have more energy and vitality and a strong immune system.
2) High levels of nutrients for the adrenal glands
Stress is very demanding on your body and requires a lot more nutrients. Every time you experience stress, whether it is physical or emotional, your adrenal glands must respond by producing stress hormones (that help you prepare for the threat).
Your body doesn’t know the difference between preparing for battle, running from a predator or sitting at your desk ‘stressing’ about all the work you have to do or what your boss might think.
Hormone production requires high levels of specific nutrients that the average diet does not supply nearly enough of. Stress can deplete the nutrient reserves in your adrenal glands and fatigue your overworked adrenals.
Even if one nutrient is deficient or missing, the adrenal glands cannot manufacture and secrete the necessary quantities of hormones to cope optimally with stress and make you feel your best.
The adrenal glands need high amounts of nutrients including B vitamins, zinc, vitamin E, magnesium and especially vitamin C.
Even on a really healthy diet our food no longer provides the levels we need to function optimally, let alone repair!
3) Avoid Caffeine
When you consume caffeine, it then initiates uncontrolled neuron firing in your brain, according to Stephen Cherniske in his book, Caffeine Blues. This excess neuron activity triggers your pituitary gland to secrete a hormone that tells your adrenal glands to produce adrenalin (natural news).
So essentially caffeine puts your body into ‘fight-flight’ mode. A constant caffeine intake can produce similar effects on the body like being constantly on alert during war.
I recommend you have no more than 1 coffee a day – ideally aim to only have 1 per week to allow you adrenal gland to repair.
4) Eat to stabilise your blood sugar levels
It’s very hard for a person to have normal energy and to burn fat when their metabolism is not working effectively. The more dysfunctional your adrenal and thyroid glands are – the harder it is to stabilise your blood sugar levels.
As many of you know, an underlying principle of my work is that unstable blood sugar levels are damaging to your health.
Unstable blood sugar levels are not effecting just overweight, diabetic people who eat a lot of sugar. Individuals who experience lack of energy, irritability, weakness etc. no matter what their weight, are likely to have unstable blood sugar levels (even if they think they are eating a really healthy diet).
I cannot encourage you enough to eat correctly for your unique metabolic type. My free ‘Ancestral Eating Solution’ videos are a great place to start to get this right. Followed by a commitment to my 8 week Life Changing Programme (free when you buy BePure ONE and THREE on autoship).
Note: If you are suffering from adrenal fatigue, keep in mind that intermittent fasting such as skipping breakfast is not a good idea because this acts as another stressor on the body and causes unstable blood sugar levels.
5) Adrenal Regenerator and extra vitamin C
I created the Adrenal Regenerator to provide uniquely bioavailable building blocks to naturally support adrenal gland function for modern life.
Adrenal Regenerator is a 100% whole food nutritional supplement. It contains specific protein building blocks found in pasture fed, New Zealand, prime beef adrenal glands.
Traditional cultures have revered the adrenal glands for bringing strength and vitality to the tribe. Dr. Francis Pottenger as early as the 1930’s recognised the immune supporting benefits of adrenal extracts and successfully used them to support recovery and healthy adrenal gland function. Modern diets no longer contain specific organ and gland meats. BePure Adrenal Regenerator makes adding glandular foods to your diet easy and convenient.
I recommend you take at least 6 months of adrenal regenerator. I take it daily as maintenance for a busy and on the go lifestyle.
Even if you are not sure if you have adrenal fatigue I believe taking the adrenal regenerator will benefit your health and energy levels.
Click here to learn more about BePure Adrenal Regenerator
Why extra Vitamin C?
The adrenal glands contain and need a higher concentration of vitamin C than any other organ in your body. If your adrenal glands are suffering I would recommend you get about three grams of vitamin C a day.
Even if you are not severely adrenally fatigued you will benefit from extra vitamin C in times of stress or lowered immunity. Super Boost-C is not compressed into tablets with additives, but supplied in an easily absorbed pleasant tasting powder giving the best value per gram of Vitamin C.
BePure Super Boost C, is made with the finest grade ascorbic acid which is buffered with the essential minerals calcium and magnesium to make it easy on the stomach, MOST IMPORTANTLY Super Boost C has the crucial natural ratios of bioflavonoids to Vitamin C of 1 to 2. Super Boost C also contains 26mg of Zinc.
It’s important to remember that once you restore your adrenal health — a process that can takes months or even years, depending on the severity — you need to maintain lower stress, healthy lifestyle, or you risk working your adrenals to the point of exhaustion once again. Quite simply, slow down, give yourself permission to relax, and have fun spending time doing whatever it is you love doing
Please give us a call on 0800 873 787 if you have any questions. I want you to feel better and enjoy every part of your life and your adrenal glands control everything that is fun.
BePure has been on the market 4 years and everyday I am blown away by the feedback and results people get from it. And now I am very excited to announce the NEW and IMPROVED formula of BePure ONE. You get an extra 25% more capsules plus important added nutrients at no extra cost!
As part of my continuous commitment and quest to have the best quality, all-in-ONE muli-vitamin, multi-mineral, antioxidant, super-food supplement available on the market, at the best price; I have gone to extra lengths to get added beneficial nutrients included to BePure ONE. I can’t tell you how pleased I am that the new formula is here and what this means for your health.
What I added to make New Zealand’s best Multivitamin supplement even better and more powerful?
RESVERATROL – For healthy aging
Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant which has been shown to reduce the effects of aging, it’s also helps normalize your anti-inflammatory response.
Animal studies have shown that resveratrol helped overweight mice run farther and live about 20 percent longer. It has even been found to increase the lifespan of human cells. (1)
Resveratrol is unique among antioxidants because it can cross the blood-brain barrier to help protect your brain and nervous system, and studies show benefits include:
- Protecting cells from inflammation and free radical damage
- Lowering blood pressure
- Heart health and improving elasticity in your blood vessels
- Helping to prevent Alzheimer’s disease. (1)
Alpha Lipoic Acid – For brain function.
Another potent antioxidant which your body uses to regenerate other antioxidants. ALA can pass easily into the brain, it can protect the brain and nervous tissue helping maintain optimal brain function.
Alpha-lipoic acid is one of the most powerful antioxidants because it is both fat and water soluble so has the ability to work all over the body. Uniquely it can also recycle other antioxidants such as vitamins C, E, and glutathione.So, when your body has used up these antioxidants, if there’s ALA around, it helps regenerate them for more use in the body.
- Brain Function and Stroke Because alpha-lipoic acid can pass easily into the brain, it can help protect the brain and nerve tissue. Research shows high ALA supplementation helped to mend damage done by strokes and slow the process of Alzheimer’s and dementia. (2)
- Enhances insulin sensitivity People with diabetes do much better when with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Especially those with painful nerve conditions.
- A great modifier of gene expression to reduce inflammation
- A very potent heavy metal chelate
- Support Healthy skin. (3)
Broccoli Sprout extract is the best source of Diindolymethane (DIM), The main reason I put DIM in BePure ONE is to up regulate the second phase of the liver to help detoxify excess estrogens from the body.
- Reducing estrogen dominance Women and men produce and need estrogen, however, a huge number (of both men and women) are increasingly estrogen dominant (too much estrogen accumulating in the body). This is largely due to estrogen like chemicals, food additives, stress, nutritional deficiencies, poor liver function, high alcohol consumption and low thyroid (4,5). How the body breaks down estrogen and gets rid of excess estrogen is vital for good health. Increasing the amount of DIM you get is one of the best ways to help you effectively excreting unwanted estrogen and get a better balance of natural estrogens in your body.
- Cancer prevention Due to DIM’s role in supporting detoxification of unwanted estrogen, the research for it’s use in cancer prevention is growing. Cancers particularly influenced by excessive estrogen levels, are breast, uterine and prostate (4). Clinical trials by the National Cancer Institute show how well DIM works compared to placebo in treating patients with breast cancer. (6)
- Increasing the body’s natural ability to burn fat DIM promotes weight loss by encouraging healthy levels of the hormones that activate enzymes to stimulate lipolysis – the release of stored fat. (5)
- Inflammation DIM supports the reduction of generalized inflammation by minimizing the activity of inflammatory enzymes and acting as an antioxidant. (5)
MSM is a biologically active sulfur donor that helps ease joint pain, improve liver function and general health.
- Improves joints and joint pain MSM is an essential building block for health joints. It delivers sulfur to the body in a useable way and the sulfur helps maintain the structure of connective tissue and cartilage.
- MSM’s also helps with the elimination of waste products – for example lactic acid removal from the body. This therefore improves aches and pains
- Detoxifying MSM makes the cells more permeable, meaning that toxins and metabolic waste products get moved out of cells more efficiently while allowing essential nutrients and hydration to move in, therefore helping the load on the liver.
- Improves skin, hair and nails MSM works with Vitamin C in the production of collagen and keratin which builds health tissues improving sagging, wrinkled, dry and cracked skin.
- Naturally Increases Energy Increased cell permeability decreases the amount of energy needed to eliminate toxins and absorb nutrients. This energy is then redistributed towards other jobs in the body such as healing.
- Allergies/ asthma Unlike medication antihistamines that intervene to inhibit histamine production, MSM prevents the histamine from creating swelling, inflammation and fluids in the nasal passages. MSM has a high response rate among asthma sufferers and is said to eliminate asthma completely in 60 to 70% of asthmatics. Full results could take 3-6 months because this is primarily a healing effect rather than just symptom suppression. (7)
- According to an article in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 55 adults took 2,600 (mg/day) of MSM for 30 days for the treatment of Seasonal Hay Fever (Allergic Rhinitis). The results were impressive. At day seven “Total respiratory symptoms were reduced significantly,” and it was further reported that “Energy levels increased significantly by day 14…this increase continued through day 30.”
Maca is a superfood ‘adaptogen’ which helps balance hormones by mimicking the hormones that are required by the body. (An adaptogen can be defined as a natural substance that is non-toxic, produces an adaptive response to stress, and improves homeostasis in the body). (8)
- Energy Traditionally this superfood was used by the ancient Peruvians to increase energy and endurance. This tradition is making a resurgence in Peru and throughout the world as people realize it’s powerful energizing qualities (9)
- Increasing libido Numerous studies have proven one of the benefits of maca root is it increases libido in both men and women. In one study of 9 men it was shown consumption of the root increased sexual desire by 180% and increased the number and mobility of sperm (9)
- Anti-stress and anti-anxiety Maca helps the body to remove stress hormone imbalance, making it beneficial support especially during times of stress.
Natural Glycerin capsule and glycinate chelated minerals
- For energy and detoxification The BePure One capsule is made out of natural glycerin. This is because glycerin is an amino acid heavily used by the liver for detoxification and in the modern world most people are not getting enough (pigs ears are one of the best sources!).
Vitamin K2 – For healthy bones and arteries
(Vitamin K2 is so important I wrote a separate blog on it – Click here to read more..)
IMPORTANT NOTE – BePure ONE now contains 80mcg of Vitamin K2. Extreme caution should be taken when taking Vitamin K2 with blood thinners such as warfarin.
(1) Mercola, (2009) The Secrets of Resveratrol’s Health Benefits. Retrieved from: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/18/the-secrets-of-resveratrols-health-benefits.aspx
(2) Norek, D. (2010). Learn about the health benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid. Retreived from: http://www.naturalnews.com/029369_Alpha_Lipoic_Acid_benefits.html#ixzz2x720Z29o
(3) Dr. Mercola (2009). Alpha Lipoic Acid: This Antioxidant Can Smash Insulin Resistance and Autoimmune Disease. Retried from: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/05/16/this-antioxidant-can-smash-insulin-resistance-and-autoimmune-disease.aspx
(4) (2013) A super supplement for hormone balance : DIM . Retrieved from: http://blog.healthybynaturehwc.com/2013/08/06/a-super-supplement-for-hormone-balance-dim/
(5) ‘DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism in men and women’. Retrieved from: http://www.restorehc.com/healthnews/blogpost/dim-promotes-healthy-estrogen-metabolism-women-and-men
(6) (2014)‘Diindolylmethane in Treating Patients With Breast Cancer’ Retrieved from: http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=703752&version=HealthProfessional
(7) Dr. Webster ‘Asthma- Natural Treatments for Conquering this Preventable and Reversible Disease. Retrieved from: http://www.completehealthdallas.com/AsthmaNaturalTreatmentDallas.html
(8) Wolfe, David. Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future. pg. 288. Retrieved from: http://www.integral-health-guide.com/maca-root-powder/
(9) Anderson (2009). ‘Benefits of Maca Root Powder’ – Nature’s Viagra’. Retrieved from: http://www.integral-health-guide.com/maca-root-powder/
Coory, D. (2013). Stay Healthy by supplying what’s lacking in your diet. Tauranga: Health House
I can’t tell you how pleased I am to have finally been able to get naturally fermented Vitamin K2 added to the new formula of BePure One, and what this means for your health. Vitamin K2 is very different from Vitamin K1, and I know of no other product on the market in New Zealand that has Vitamin K2.
The role of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) is to make sure calcium gets to the right place (our bones and teeth). If calcium is not directed into the bonesby K2, it is deposited in our soft tissues such as our arteries – causing calcification of the arteries (increasing heart disease risk).
HOW? Vitamin K2 activates a protein called Osteocalcin. This protein attracts calcium into bones and teeth. K2 also activates the protein MGP (Matrix Gla Protein) which sweeps calcium out of soft tissues like arteries and veins where it is not wanted.(1)
Dr. Cees Vermeer, one of the world’s top researchers in the field of vitamin K outlines this as the likely reason why people with the highest intakes of K2 – have much lower rates of arterial calcification and coronary heart disease. (2)
According to Dr. Cees Vermeer, nearly everyone is deficient in vitamin K2 (3). To be getting adequate amounts of K2 from your diet you have to be eating lots of fermented foods – fermented natto (in BePure One) has by far the highest levels of K2. Vitamin K2 is not stored in the body and unlike Vitamin K1 is not recycled.
Pooled evidence from seven Japanese trials show that vitamin K2 supplementation produces a 60 percent reduction in vertebral fractures and an 80 percent reduction in hip and other non-vertebral fractures. (5)
In ‘The Prospect Study’, 16,000 people were followed for 10 years. Researchers found that each additional 10 mcg of vitamin K2 in the diet results in 9 percent fewer cardiac events. (4)
Vitamin K2, wrinkles and ageing:
Vitamin K2 fights skin ageing in the same way it helps keep the elasticity of arteries and veins. A study shows high levels ofvitamin D without K2 contributes to increased wrinkles. (1)
Vitamin K2 and Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s patients have more severe vitamin K2 deficiencies than people of the same age without cognitive decline. (1)
Vitamin K2 and Cancer protection
In 2008, a German research group discovered that vitamin K2 provides substantial protection from prostate cancer. According to Dr. Vermeer, men taking the highest amounts of K2 have about 50 percent less prostate cancer (3).
The dynamic trio – Vitamin K2, Vitamin D and Vitamin A
Vitamins K2, D and A are all are needed together as a team to prevent artery calcification and improve bone density. There’s been a lot of publicity on the importance of Vitamin D and bone health (vitamin D is needed for absorption of calcium from the intestines), but without K2 ‘pushing’ it into the bones ‘calcium wanders aimlessly’(1). Studies show that taking vitamin K2 and D together improves bone density and reduces fracture risk more than either nutrient alone (1).
Both Vitamin D and Vitamin A are required to make K2 dependent proteins and when K2 removes calcium from soft tissues it is Vitamin A’s role to excrete it via the urine.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Extreme caution should be taken when taking Vitamin K2 with blood thinners such as warfarin. Please consult your Doctor before using if you are on blood thinning medication.
- Rheaume-Bleue, K. “Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox.”
- Geleijnse JM, Vermeer C, Grobbee, Schurgers LJ, Knapen MH, van der Meer IM, Hofman A, Witterman JC. ‘Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study.’ JNutr. 2004; 134(11):3100-5.
- Mercola, (2010). Vitamin K Could Be Even BIGGER than the Vitamin D Discovery. Retrieved fromhtttp://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/26/this-could-be-even-bigger-than-the-vitamin-d-discovery.aspx
- Daniels, S. “Vitamin K2, but not K1, effective for heart health benefits: Study” NutraIngredients.com February 12, 2009
- Cockayne S, Adamson J, Lanham-New S, Shearer MJ, Gilbody S, Torgerson DJ. “Vitamin K and the prevention of fractures: Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials” Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 1256-1261
I created the BePure ONE based on demand from past participants of my nutritional programme who wanted to be able to take one supplement which contained; macro minerals, trace minerals, extra minerals that were deficient in New Zealand Soils, high levels of fat soluble vitamins, high levels of B vitamins, antioxidants and superfoods.
I based BePure ONE on the number one rated U.S supplement and then tweaked and added to formulation to satisfy my own research on what is missing/lacking and deficient in New Zealand’s diet and soils.
I contracted Douglas Laboratories (ISO tested and qualified) the most qualified and respected supplement manufacturer in the world to manufacture BePure ONE. I could have used poor quality ingredients like many cheaper supplements use… but what’s the point if they don’t work? BePure ONE represents incredible value when you compare the ingredients in each capsule, the quality of the ingredients, and the number of capsules you get.
I truly believe that many of today’s modern diseases are driven by mineral, vitamin and antioxidant deficiencies. Scientist and two time nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling stated ‘You can trace every disease to a mineral deficiency.” That was quite some statement to be made 40 years ago…now we know it be exactly true!!
Consider these statistics:
– 44% of New Zealander’s die of Heart Disease including stroke (Heart Foundation) – An increased risk of dying from Heart Disease is associated with a deficiency in B vitamins and Choline. BePure ONE has these B vitamins and Choline.
– 29% of New Zealander’s die of cancer. Breast and Prostate cancers being the number one newly registered cancer for women and men respectively (NZ Health Information Service) . Nutritional factors such as selenium, vitamin E, lycopene and other antioxidants have been shown to reduce cancer. BePure ONE provides broad-spectrum antioxidants to help protect against cancer.
– 1.125 Million Prescriptions were written for antidepressants in New Zealand in 2006 -2007. You cannot make serotonin (feel good hormone) without folic acid, B6 Vitamin C and Zinc. To make hormones the adrenal cascade requires vitamin C, E, B3, B5, B6, magnesium, calcium, zinc, manganese, selenium, molybdenum, chromium, copper and iodine. BePure ONE provides these nutrients to support healthy hormone function.
– Osteoporosis effects more than 50% of women and nearly a third of men over 60 in New Zealand. Boron an ultra trace mineral has been shown to improve bone mineral density. BePure ONE provides boron and other vitamins essential to healthy bones.
– Chronic Fatigue’s a modern disease that’s becoming increasingly common. The liver and Mitochondria, the keys to your energy, require B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, vitamins A, E and D plus many minerals including magnesium. BePure ONE supplies all of these nutrients to maximise energy production.
I believe that one of the main reasons for these diseases and other degenerative disorders like eye degeneration is a lack of nutrition. I believe you cannot get everything you need from your diet and everyone should be taking extra nutrition in the form of supplementation.
No ones’ nutrition is 100% perfect, not even mine! If you do nothing else to improve your health except take BePure ONE then I believe over time it will significantly improve your health and reduce your chances of illness and disease.
The BePure ONE Multivitamin is great value at a price of $88 on the autoship option (usually $105 one off price) for which you get an amazing 240 capsules that will last you 2 months, that’s only $1.46 a day for better health (how much do you spend on coffee?). Call 0800 873 787 to order or click here to purchase online.
P.S. If you join the BePure VIP Club for only $9 a month, you’ll get a further 10% off the BePure ONE and any other BePure purchases you make. Plus, you get access to video content worth over $150 for FREE.